The training course is designed to help network and system administrators and architects prepare for the CCONP exam. To learn more about the topics covered and more, check out the Boot camp data sheet.
Upon completion of the course, you should understand Cumulus Linux functionality to be able to perform the following activities:
- Install, configure, and upgrade Cumulus Linux
- Configure basic system management
- Set up layer 2 networking
- Set up layer 3 dynamic routing
- Automate configuration management
- Plus, get 50% off the CCONP certification exam!