Live, instructor-led, online boot camps
Our hands-on training course explores architecture, installation, configuration, operation, and management of Cumulus Linux running on bare metal switches. The training course is designed to help network and system administrators and architects prepare for the CCONP exam. Upon completion of the course, you should understand Cumulus Linux functionality to be able to perform the following activities:
- Install, configure, and upgrade Cumulus Linux
- Configure basic system management
- Set up layer 2 networking
- Set up layer 3 dynamic routing
- Automate configuration management
- Plus, get 50% off the CCONP certification exam!